terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2009

"You have to be two people. The saint and the sinner. The librarian and the stripper."

Ainda no Brasil fui assistir "A Verdade Nua e Crua" (2009), com a Katherine "Izzie" Heigl e o Gerard Butler, dirigido pelo Robert Luketic, de "Legalmente Loira" (2001) e outros. Vou falar a verdade: gostei! Mas nao e nada de morrer nao, mas num ano fraco de comedias romanticas esse foi uma boa surpresa. Me diverti muito. Acho que vale uma ida a locadora para quem curte genero.

Still in Brazil I went to watch "The Ugly Truth" (2009), com a Katherine "Izzie" Heigl and Gerard Butler, directed by Robert Luketic, from "Legally Blonde" (2001) and others. I will tell you the thruth: I liked it! But it is nothing to die for, but in a weak year for romantic comedy this was a good surprise. I had a lot of fun. I think it's worth going to the video store for those who enjoy the genre.

Nenhum comentário: